FAQ - JOJI® Frozen Products
How do I place my order?Simply choose your quantity from the drop down menu on the product page then click the “Add To Cart” button and follow the simple steps to complete your order.
We’ll prepare your order and let you know when it's on its way!
I changed my mind. Can I Cancel or Modify my order?When you place an order, you have up to 24 hours prior to Shipping to request a cancellation or modification. We always ship orders on Tuesday. Please contact our customer service team, via email at: email@example.com, no later than 5:00 PM (EST), the day before shipping.
To cancel an order, please provide all the details concerning the items you want to cancel, as well as your order number.
To modify an order, please include all the details of your order: order number, item(s) ordered and quantity. Specify the item(s) you would like to change it for, in your email and we’ll do our best to help you!
JOJI® FROZEN PRODUCTS SHIPPING
What types of Shipping Do you offer?
- Standard - Frozen goods shipped via UPS® Second Day Air, arrive 1 to 2 days after being shipped, depending on the shipping destination. The cost for Standard shipping is calculated at checkout. (May ship in multiple shipments)
- Express - If you’re in a pinch, we also offer UPS® Next Day Air (Frozen Product Only). The cost for Express shipping is calculated at checkout. Frozen goods shipped via Express arrive the day after being shipped.
- All items other than Frozen products will ship Standard and might arrive in different shipments
When do you ship?
Due to the logistics of shipping frozen products and ensuring your Yummies arrive in a timely (and frozen) manner, we ship out our Puck Pops®/Pints once a week.
All orders placed by Monday at *9pm Eastern, will ship out on Tuesday and arrive on Wednesday or Thursday.
*Orders placed after the cutoff time will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
Once we have processed the order for shipping, we’ll email you the shipping confirmation/tracking, so you will know the date your package will be delivered.
How will my Puck Pops®/Pints be shipped?JOJI® Yogurt, LLC takes enormous pride in every product we offer and strive to deliver them in the best possible condition on the requested delivery date.
Your Puck Pops®/Pints will arrive in a Beautifully Packed Styrofoam container with enough dry ice to keep it nice and cold. It will take no more than 48 hours for the Puck Pops®/Pints to arrive at its destination. For that reason we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
JOJI is not responsible for delays in transit.
JOJI® is unable to guarantee time of delivery, as this is all subject to the local carrier. Most carriers will deliver packages anytime between 8am-8pm. If you are placing an order for a time-sensitive event, we recommend placing your order early and schedule it to arrive early.
JOJI® is not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism safety control, local carrier mis-scans or inaccurate shipping information, and we do not require a signature for the release of any shipment. Leaving a package at an address is ultimately up to the complete discretion of the individual delivery person and is therefore entirely outside our control.
DRY ICE SHIPPING/RECEIVING/HANDLING
How do I?We pack our products in a well-insulated shipping box topped with dry ice. It gets colder inside that box than it does in your freezer: -109.3°F.
Even though we always include enough dry ice in the box to keep the products frozen well into the evening of the delivery date, we encourage you to place your Yummies in a freezer immediately upon arrival.
The recipient should exercise caution and avoid direct skin contact when handling dry ice.
Leave any leftover Dry Ice unwrapped and in a well ventilated area and it will evaporate on its own.
My Puck Pops®/Pints arrived damaged/melted. What can I do?Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information and we will probably resend your order at our cost.
Order number, Defective item, Description of the defect(s), Picture(s) of the defect(s), taken in the products original packaging, as soon as the defect has been discovered.
How do I send multiple gifts?Want to send several orders to different addresses? We have you covered!
Contact our dedicated gift team at email@example.com
How do I Include a gift note?A Gift Note option is Available in the Shopping Cart
NOTES for sending SURPRISE GIFTS of JOJI®
- Please contact the recipient to make sure they are going to be home the day their JOJI® arrives.
- The box must be opened by the end of the delivery day and placed in a freezer immediately.
- Remember to include your name in the Gift Note (Available in Shopping Cart), so the recipient knows whom to thank!
ENJOYING/STORING YOUR JOJI® FROZEN PRODUCTS
WHY DO YOU ADVISE I WAIT 5-7 MINUTES BEFORE EATING?Because we said so! But seriously, our products are at their best 5-7 minutes after you take it out of the freezer and that is because, unlike some other frozen yogurts, which can consist of up to 92% air, the higher density of our product, means it’s not as soft straight out of the freezer. If you can bear to wait, your patience and taste buds will be rewarded with a much more intense flavor. We completely understand if you can’t wait , it will still taste Yummy!
HOW SHOULD I STORE & PROTECT MY JOJI FROM FREEZER BURN?Protect your Yummies - Easy Ways to Prevent Freezer Burn
- Our Froyo is happiest when stored at or below 0°F
- Keep your Yummies colder, by storing it in the back of your freezer
- Negative space is froyo’s worst enemy. After scooping some out, lay wax paper or plastic wrap against the froyo’s surface, replace the lid & back in the freezer it goes.
- The best way to combat freezer burn, is to eat ALL your Yummies in one sitting!